SDL-400 has been developed specifically as a minimum pollutant compound, with synthetic hydrocarbons for maximum lubricity on extreme pressure situations, and non-hazardous rust inhibitors.
Marand Products Company, Inc., also offers a complete separation system. With our system, water is drained and separated, the chemicals are then captured in a special container to minimize clean-up for easy disposal.
SDL-400 meets all requirements of CHRYSLER CORPORATION
· COST EFFECTIVE - dilutes with water
· MAXIMUM LUBRICITY - with rust protection
· EXCELLENT SUBSTITUTE - for expensive hard non-washable heavy oils
· READY IMMEDIATE - for welding and pointing
· EXCELLENT LUBRICANT - for metal stamping, piercing, drawing and broaching
SAFETY DATA INFORMATION:
Boiling point 212 F
Specific gravity 1.054
No hazardous polymerization
Copyright © 2019 Marand Products - All Rights Reserved.